Stainless Steel Air Shower provided by our company, is designed and manufactured by making use of premium grade of stainless-steel materials and upgraded technology under the guidance of our professionals. This shower is widely known for its unique features such as high strength, rugged construction, enhanced performance, sturdy design, and excellent durability. Stainless Steel Air Shower provides a modular assembly method, which can be assembled into various lengths according to the actual needs of customers. This air shower is used in clean rooms, pharma production, laboratories, and so on. This shower is very economical and can be easily availed at reasonable pricing, by our eminent customers, in bulk quantities. This outstanding cleanroom air shower is also known as an antechamber which people use before entering clean room with the purpose to decontaminate.
Specifications of Stainless Steel Air Shower :
- 4000-6000 FPM at nozzle.
- Operates quietly and vibration-free.
- This HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter is 0.3 microns in size and is 99.97% efficient.
- By having a pre-filter for suction, the air shower extends the life of the HEPA filter.
- Interlocking mechanisms combining automatic, semiautomatic and manual operations.
- Boards with laminate finishes for commercial use.
- Sheets made from mild steel / stainless steel.
- Dust cannot collect at any points.
- Flexible to meet customer needs.
Features of Stainless Steel Air Shower:
- With a single body and no moving parts, Industrial grade Electromagnetic Locks come with Negex. A strong and robust SS striker operating at 1360Kgs static holding force has been installed in each door.
- The doors have an aluminum frame and a clear glass covering.
- Now, Negex has Emergency Buttons, along with User Lights, located on both sides of showers, making it possible to unlock all doors instantly.
- In the work area, an electrical main breakers switch controls the shut down of the entire system, as well as unlocking all doors immediately.
- A ballasted electronic light can reduce energy costs.
- Direct-drive centrifugal blowers with permanent lubrication.
- If the Exit & Entry Doors are interlocked, neither can be opened. For safety reasons, all doors are automatically unlocked during an outage.
- Air Shower duration can be programmed.
- With continuous low-speed air flow, stand-by mode can be enabled, resulting in reduced energy consumption & maintaining a clean chamber.
- An instant temperature display and a timer are available.
- Cleaning and maintaining stainless steel floors is convenient.